- Stundensatz 17CHF
- Antwortzeit 24h
1. Unterrichtseinheit gratis !
Chinesisch Muttersprache - Mandarin and Cantonese Improve your listening and speaking skills by watching videos
Über den Unterricht
* Grammer is not that important at the beginning. The most important is the pronunciation and your confidem of leaning Chinese. And those needs time to build it. And i will be the one helping you about it.
* My course has 2 parts
- 1: Small talk about your day.
- 2: learning by watching Chinese videos ( listening , speaking, understanding )
* To learn a language , you must speak everyday. So i will recommend that you have Chinese class at least 5 times a week ( even 45 mins/ day or 60 min/ day )
PS: I had two education related jobs in china, but no experience in teaching Chinese. If you already have some basic knowledge of Chinese, it will be great !
- Chinesisch - mündlicher Ausdruck
Chinesisch - Hörverständnis
Chinesisch - Wortschatz
- Alle Niveaus
I am currently learning German. For 10 years, I have been learning German intermittently. Spent a lot of money. But in the end I was still below A1 level. Although I passed the Goethe A1 exam with a very high score. But I know I don't even have A1 level. Why do you say that? Because I can't use it in my daily life. I can pass the exam, but I can't live. There are several reasons:
1: The knowledge learned in the classroom is often used for exams rather than life.
2: There is not enough time to practice speaking.
3: Without training, it is difficult to understand videos with normal speech rate.
4: Inaccurate pronunciation
Until now, I found a good German teacher, and she helps me a lot in speaking and listenning.
This is the reason why i think maybe i can use the same way to teach and help peopel who wants to learn Chinese. Forget about the grammer but more focus on practicing. About the grammer you will understand it when you learn more .
* I think the most important is the pronunciation and your confidem of leaning Chinese. And i will be the one helping you about it.
- 5 h: 85CHF
- 10 h: 170CHF
1. Unterrichtseinheit gratis