Über den Unterricht
- My first priority is to make a student-centric learning environment where the student should feel comfortable with the way I teach. For this reason, I prepare the plan first and show that to the student so that we each know about the timeline before we start.
As I gave numerous talks on Storytelling in Data Science / Art of Problem Solving for the last 2 years in many educational institutes, I also try to create a story-like project structure for the Analytics & Machine Learning / Programming students.
In case, students require a recorded session (Video), I generally provide it so that they can listen to it later.
- Teaching requires individual assessment of Personality, Psychology, and a lot more and I thoroughly take care of those and that is why I utilize this 1-hour of free time to get to know each other.
- Understanding WHY 'a student needs you' is crucial. In most scenarios I have seen (especially students with their Final year thesis/ assignments etc.), students were not able to understand the class simply because of the way it was taught.
In such scenarios, clarifying the complex terminologies into simple term by breaking them down into smaller tasks help boost the students' confidence a lot.
- Python or any programming language requires basic reasoning of Math and Computer Science. I always try to provide the theory part while teaching coding ( not just the syntax ) which helps build solid fundamentals.
- Career changers (Total beginners) have a special guided course that includes Interview preparation, Grooming, Business Presentation, and a lot more.
- Basic Programming
- Specially designed materials for School Students
- Univ Assignment
- SQL & DBMS Concepts
- Matplotlib, Seaborn, Plotly ( All Data Visualisation)
- Scikit Learn & ML
- Business Intelligence Tools
- Google Cloud
- VSCode, GITHUB, Atom
- Spark ML
- BigData Tools
- Computer Vision
- Deep Learning
- Product Analytics
- Product Development
- Many more
- Einführung Informatik
- Unterstufe (Klasse 5-7)
- Mittelstufe (Klasse 8-10)
Eidgenössische Berufs und Höhere Fachprüfung
Doktorat / PHD
I have around 10 years experience in Product Development and 5 years+ expereince in Data Science.
I worked 8 years in Fortune 500 companies including IBM, TCS, Fiserv, Cognizant where I led several Data Analytics projects. I worked as Data Science Mentor for a German Code Academy for almost 2 years.